I am a…
- full-stack (what do these labels even mean anymore?)
- at it professionally since 2017, and,
- as a hobbyist since 2008 (it’s been a while huh?)
I’m currently working with an independent review platform for education technology products worldwide.
Name and pronouns.
My pronouns are she/her. I don’t like revealing my full name online en masse. If you’re mentioning me on your website, just ‘Ru’ is fine and in fact, preferred. ☺️
What I do in my free time.
I’ve been blessed with a moderation role over at Fosstodon. I also manage SmallCamp as a more personal, closed-off social space. In addition, I also moderate a very small, regional, private space for queer people in India. Get in touch if this sounds like your thing.
I support Arsenal F.C. and that’s a big thing I look forward to the weekends for.
I’m pretty burned out with tech in general so self-hosting or coding projects outside of work hours is a rarity. Instead I try to be more IRL, which is definitely easier said than done.
At the moment, I am:
- Learning to ice-skate when I get a chance.
- Exploring musicians again album-by-album.
- Working on my weight loss.
- Saying yes more than no when it comes to new activities.
In the future, I want to:
- Travel more, hike, jog.
- Go to concerts.
- Play music again.