A simple and comprehensive guide to start making sense of the legal framework for Indian freelancers.
A starter kit for Eleventy v0.11.1 SSG and Forestry CMS/NetlifyCMS, based on gulp v4.
Data-driven static website that evaluates whether a regional price for a software subscription is fair in a given country based on Purchasing Power Parity.
See what others are saying
Ru has been an integral part of our development team, working tirelessly for excellence. She has proven her ability to think of best practice as well as applying herself as a developer and as to what is best for the user when reviewing UX and UI. She is accurate with her timings and thorough with her questioning to make sure what she is working on is correct first time and really embeds herself into the project goals. Oh and as for her work, it’s fantastic! She’s a great asset to have on the team!— Spike Bowen, Senior Producer, Mediablaze
When am I available next?
I’m available to work full-time from .
At the moment, I am not taking any part-time engagements.
Get in touch with me.
If you have a default email client of choice set on your device (such a Gmail or Apple Mail), you can simply click the email address. If not, copy the email address and get in touch with me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I write in the email?
Including the following information would be helpful to me, although is not necessary. There’s no form to fill — write how you feel it is best written! 😉
- Your name
- Your company name: Whom are you getting in touch on behalf of? Ideally, please provide a link to its website, if one exists.
- Expected project duration: Ideally, please specify this in weeks or months. A rough self-estimation is a good starting point.
- Team project: Yes or no. Whether this is a project where I’ll be expected to work on a team with other developers, or all by myself.
- About your project: A quick, informal introduction to your project before we have an exploratory chat.
May I see your resume/CV first?
My resume/CV will be made available on request. Drop me an email and I’ll be happy to provide it! 😊
I’m a non-profit and my budget is limited. Would you be interested?
Yes! I’m interested in providing a better online presence to those who run a non-profit in the domain of:
- public policy,
- gender equality, and,
- anything that benefits or implements the principles of democracy.
If this is you, please feel free to get in touch — I’ll be happy to discuss a cut-rate for my services. I would also be willing to explore technologies and tools I am not familiar with as a way to mutually benefit us.