Duration: 🐢 Ongoing
Tools Used/Explored: Express.js, TypeScript, Jest, Docker, Svelte, Redis
Stargazers on GitHub ⭐:
Own your blog, and take back the web.
- Publish an article or a note.
- Send a reply.
- Like or repost content published elsewhere.
Upload photos or videos.
- Create events.
- RSVP to others' events.
About IndieWeb and Micropub
The IndieWeb is a movement to decentralize the social web.
The Micropub protocol is used to create, update and delete posts on one's own domain using third-party clients. Web apps and native apps (e.g., iPhone, Android) can use Micropub to post and edit articles, short notes, comments, likes, photos, events or other kinds of posts on your own website.
I am building this Micropub client with a few goals in mind:
- Be as spec-compliant as possible.
- Look good and support modern features such as system-based dark mode and reduced motion preference.
- Make self-hosting as easy as configuring environment variables followed by
- Make IndieWeb accessible to less technically inclined folks.
- To make something useful for myself and others while I figure out and learn backend content.
⭐ If you'd like to show me some support, please star the project. 🥰
🚄 You may track the progress for v1.0.